Terms and Condtitions
This Agreement details the licence we grant users and governs their use of the Phonics Tracker educational resource including the paper based resources, the www.phonicstracker.com website hence know as ‘Phonics Tracker’.
By subscribing, whether on a paid and trial basis, users are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
- Users' access to and use of Phonics Tracker is conditional on their acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained within this Agreement and the site.
- We reserve the right to revise and update the general conditions at any time effective on the date of posting to the site the new and/or revised provisions.
- In order to access and use Phonics Tracker, all users must have a valid subscription or trial. All access and use of Phonics Tracker is strictly limited to the User's subscription period (or where applicable, trial period). If a subscription period (or where applicable, trial period) expires and the user has not applied for, and paid for, a new subscription, the user's account will be immediately terminated.
- Subscriptions to TTRS are for non-commercial use only. Subscriptions are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to cancel unpaid subscriptions.
- Users of the site and are liable for their own internet usage and mobile device charges. It is the responsibility of Users to ensure their computers, mobile devices and internet access is sufficient to access Phonics Tracker.
- Any User found to be intentionally misusing the Site or Apps (e.g. hacking or sending fraudulent results) will have their subscriptions revoked without refund. Users are not to use rude or inappropriate words as part of their school profile data.
- Users must protect their usernames and passwords from unauthorised use.
- We reserve the right to levy additional charges for access to resources/subscription numbers beyond the scope of the initial subscription.
- All materials forming the paper based version of Phonics Tracker, and all materials displayed on the site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks on the paper based version, the site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright in the Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sounds recordings, computer code and software) and the Content is owned or licensed by Phonics Tracker.
Users must not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, copy, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content; or
- commercialise any information, products, or services obtained from any part of the content.
- Users must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit, share or distribute this content in any way except as expressly provided for in these conditions or with our express prior written consent.
- Users must not use the content for commercial purposes without first obtaining our prior written consent.
- Schools may print the paper based version of Phonics Tracker for use by their staff and pupils only.
- Schools may print, and save electronic copies of resources specifically available on the site for users, but only if they can keep all content intact and in the same form as presented on the site.
Users must not access or use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which:
- is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to the user;
- violates our rights in any way;
- is prohibited by the general conditions.
- Users must take their own precautions to ensure that the process, which they employ for accessing the site, does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference, which may damage their own computer system or mobile device. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to users' own computer systems, mobile devices or data, which arises in connection with their access and/or use of the site.
- Although we have no reason to believe that any information contained within Phonics Tracker, including our site, is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep the site updated.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in the site. We and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors do not guarantee or warrant the site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Phonics Tracker is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Neither we, nor our directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors will be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) in connection with users' use of, and/or access to, Phonics Tracker, the Apps, the Content, or any omissions from the Content, save where legislation states otherwise.
- All Users must indemnify us and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors and keep us and all of them indemnified against all losses, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by the user of the conditions.
- We may terminate access to the site at any time without notice. These conditions will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- The Site may contain links to third party sites (Our Partners). Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of any partner. We provide these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by us or our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors. Users link to any partner sites entirely at their own risk.
- Neither we nor our directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of any Linked Sites, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way for any errors in, or omissions from, any partner sites.